The Day I Fell in Love with Human Nature


I am not too fond of beauty products. It is the least of my priority. I have been too busy studying when I was in high school and even during my university years. When I started working, I found myself too busy attending to office tasks. I do use the mirror, but to mind the blackheads and oiliness of my skin were simply brushed off. I don’t fancy the way I look, but I guess time aids a woman into maturity. This includes considering the condition of your skin.

One of the reasons why I hated skin products is the synthetic compounds found in it. I have read numerous articles sharing how they were so disappointed with the beauty cream they have placed on their face because it was useless. Nevertheless, I feared putting anything bad on my skin it may result to more damages. I would refrain from using any of these, until I found Human Nature.

Human Nature is beauty product that uses 100% natural ingredients. It is hard to believe, but it does.

My first purchase was the Strawberry Purifying Scrub. I just wanted to try it out, because I got curios with the promotional advertisement that it is 100% natural with no harmful chemicals. Familiar ingredients listed on its label include bamboo stem extract, coconut, anise seed, strawberry, sugarcane, rice, and corn. I don’t know the process on how it was formulated but when I took a pea size and used it on my face, I knew I have found the product I will sure to love. I could feel the strawberry beads working its way to my pores exfoliating dead skin. It smelled strawberry good!

Mom tried it out too. She said she don’t want to wash it off because of the sweet fragrance. We are both enjoying the purifying scrub and it convinced me to try its other products. I have purchased more of its products and after a month of testing if it will do good to your skin, I will definitely inform you.

Human Nature Products


I believe it will, because looking at the ingredients, I guess my skin will have a yummy experience.

NOTE: I am not selling Human Nature Products. I am simply sharing a wonderful experience I had with it. I wouldn't harm if you would try it. I believe you will enjoy it as well. Start introducing a natural lifestyle into your system and enjoy an organic way of living. Try the benefits of Green Barley and enjoy healthy living with it.


Comments

Popular Posts