June to July List of Published Guest Posts

Nothing much to write about, I guess I just need to post a list of the successful guest posts I managed to get published. Special thanks to Owen Hyde, my newly adapted younger brother from India, Brianne from Naturally Earth Friendly, Julius from the Best of European Union, Vutha from Vuthasurf, and all other site owners who have always accommodated my request for guest post opportunities. I am looking forward to another day of guest posting opportunities from you. Thank you very much.

List of Guest Posts According to Date of Publication








































I will still virtually tour France. I have series of cities and town I wish to visit and I will be very happy to share everything I have found about these places. For the meantime, here are a few images I have found that look adorable.

Looking forward in time



Watching the birds fly away

watching the bubbles of life

All of these images are from Princess of Shadows. Please do not use for commercial purposes. Email the owner at lilyana.sanches@gmail.com for more information.

Comments

  1. I admire your blog post. I do hope you continue to reap rewards with your blog. Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great places to do travel guest posts! Thanks for sharing this list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts