Why I Blog: Instant Stress Relief


I have to ask the question, “Why I blog?” to myself once again. This is what I have to do after being idle in the blogging world for a long period of time.

The Confession of a Blogger

I must admit, it took me quite a long time before I have written on my blog. I have no excuse, except for prioritizing other tasks rather than writing. The problem is I have to cope with stress in a different manner, which is not very effective. I soon realized that writing is still the best solution for a stressed mind. It allows me to put into words emotions, challenges, and worries stuck on my mind. Moreover, it gives me the opportunity to play with words and share it to the world.

Is this the reason Why I blog?

[ long pause ]

[still a long pause ]

I guess admitting the truth is really a tough one and confessing you have a weakness is hard to swallow.

Why I Blog
Image Credit: http://stuckinthegray.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/battle-within-myself.jpg?w=610


YES!

I blog because I am weak. However, this is not the kind of weakness that allows people to stumble on yourself. It is the weakness to assert yourself and prove to the world you are better than everyone. I guess, Greek drama would classify it as hubris.

I am not perfect, it is something I have to admit and when I write I have the feeling that I am in full control of the letters, the punctuations, and the ideas that goes into the article, which is in reality a fact. Does it mean I want to have full control of things?

I guess most people have that desire inside themselves. Sadly, they just don’t want to accept that fact. However, it is important they accept this reality because unless they do they wouldn’t be able to improve. Accepting who you are would help shape you into a better person. It has helped me… and I am glad the tough times happen.

Why I Blog


Why I blog?

I guess it is for a selfish reason. I want to be happy. Blogging makes me happy because it makes me become myself. Words become my friend. It become a mirror of my emotion and those who understand it easily becomes a friend of mine too.

Oh boy!

This sounds like I am really a complicated girl. Hey! I am happy to be complicated and I have no desire to change… not yet… not yet. J J J


Comments

Popular Posts