Experiencing VISME - The Faery's Latest Graphics Tool

Howdy everyone!

I know. It is almost a year since I have published a blog.

Well, I got no excuse for that. It's been a super massive 2016 already. But oh how I miss sharing to you my many adventures and discoveries.

Nevertheless, for today I wanna share this latest simple, drag-and-drop tool with a plethora of images and templates to save time visualizing your ideas into engaging content - Visme.

Yeah! I shall tell you how I discovered it and how I am absolutely loving it!!!


Gee! I am just super excited to share Visme with you guyzz. You'll love it too!!!

Aug 4 - An unexpected email

Okies. So I receive several emails, some I consider spam. Thus when Grace sent me one asking if I have time to review Visme.

At the back of my mind, I was thinking. Oh! I know I am a bit famous in the social media realm, but not in the blogging platform yet? Hahaha. 

A glance of Visme's features

I was indeed in need of graphics tool for my next SEO project. So I had a glimpse of its introductory video. Here it is:



Now, this is getting interesting. I know I am good in content developments (writing), but in the field of graphics design - I absolutely fail. I don't have knowledge in Photoshop and have no time learning it. (No wonder I always ask for a graphics designer to implement whatever design concept I have.)

Hesitation - is Visme just another CANVA?

No offense! I love Guy Kawasaki. He is the guru of social media land. I read his articles and follow his Google Page. But CANVA is just too technical for me. 

So why proceed in reviewing Visme?

Here's the catch! I have a new project and it requires me to create images for all social media and the website. 

Gosh! I want the job so bad, simply because I will be lead and can do everything I wanna do with it. But here comes the dreaded GRAPHICS arena. Will I survive on my own?

Absolutely not! I need a tool - a very very very efficient tool that can become my partner. 

I am so happy that it is Visme.

Initial designs with Visme - Facebook Cover

So I took the challenge and set the design for Eco Synthetic Grass FB cover. Their old cover was absolutely boring and ineffective. I need to revamp it. So I tried Visme for it. See how it looks now:



I did this in less than 30 minutes for Eco Synthetic Grass.


I was super amazed at how convenient it is. I just literally drag and drop designs. No hassles, no codes - super fast and easy. ( Oh boy! If you know how impatient I am with online tools, you'll know this is for real )

Here is how some of the Visme text widgets look:


How is Visme different from Canva - Visme is cheaper yet more powerful!!!

For one, I find Canva a bit expensive. Here at Visme you just need to pay $7 a month and you get to access a wealth of FREE images. That's heaps more cost effective than the $1 per premium element requested in Canva. 

That is one thing I always have problems with. Finding images to use for my work. Visme gave me that solution and more. 

It has given me the power to create wonderful graphics without a sweat. I am not a PRO in graphics design, but with VISME, even my boss thinks I do great stuff. :) :) :) 

Visme - VisualizeMe Content


I can't absolutely put into writing everything about Visme, so I have decided to continue sharing this with you for the entire month of September! (Yay! The Faerie is writing again)

Nevertheless, the have a cool content coming up that you may want to join. Here is a short video about it:




We are making a slide presentation using Visme and converting it into a YouTube clip. Sounds fun right? Continue following me to see details!









Comments

Popular Posts