Embracing the World of Freelancing - I'm Back!

If you've felt that I wouldn't survive the corporate world the day I said I'll be leaving freelancing, then you are correct. You must be prophet to have sensed that a "girl" like me is such a fool to have even thought of joining the politics inside a company.

Well, it is now over. I am FREE!

Yup, and almost everyone who have known me in the freelancing world can't help but share their congratulations. WELCOME BACK! Well, they have waited for months for me to hit my head and realize that this is where I truly belong. 



Guys, I am officially back. To those who have missed me writing about crazy stuff online and sharing my weirdness, you'll have a good dose of it again. Of course, I am still busy with several online tasks such as 

  • blogging
  • web content development
  • social media management
  • article curation
  • SEO analysis
Nevertheless, I have made an oath to myself that I will give you a glimpse of what is going on my head each week. 

This is for a fact  - OMG!

What to expect from Shaiya Ong and Freelancing?

Peak-a-boo!!!


 I've learned great stuff while I was battling the big world. I intend to share some of these to you. ( I would have wanted to share everything, but everyone should have their own secrets, right?). Here's what I was thinking:

Food

You all know I love food. I am gifted with a fast metabolism so I don't get fat, but I have such an elastic stomach I could eat an elephant - with the perfect sauce, marinade, seasoning, and artistry of course. :)
Therefore, we'll be doing:

  • Restaurant reviews
  • Food reviews
  • Experimental reviews (my own cooking inside the house - so please be very very prepared

Travel

The family bought "Gary", a heavy duty vehicle for us to ride and tour the Philippines. I'll keep you in touch on where he takes us and all the fun we will share. Yesterday, we went on a Tagaytay Roadtrip. I'll create a cool blog for that for you to indulge and butcher, too. 

Dog Bites

There has been a new addition to the our of dogs, "Esha." She may not be a Husky but a Tibetan Mastiff that has been spoiled since her arrival.  She sleeps in the room and gets to be walked by father each morning and afternoon. ( I am now thinking who is the master???). She is getting bigger than me, so I guess you wanna learn more about what she does.

Right?

You have no choice, I will be writing about her. hahaha

SEO Tricks

Reviews on what others are doing and if it is indeed effective. Although, I am not an expert at it yet, ( yes, yet), I enjoy checking if their strategies are worth it or not. Are you familiar with:

  • Hummingbird
  • Panda
  • Penguin
Let's explore this together.

So that's it for now. I am so happy to be back and it wouldn't hurt much if you could give me a warm greeting in the comment section. I so missed responding to people from around the globe. Hooray freelance writing!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts