Paris attacks - it does not kill beauty

Paris attacks - how shall one describe it?
Nothing but an act of cowardice and evil.

But hey! This is not yet the end of the world. There is still beauty to see in Paris. That is one thing I want to remember.

I don't want to feel sad whenever someone mentions Paris. I wanna smile and dream of its beauty. Thus, the reason for this article.

The Eiffel Tower

Ever since I saw the Eiffel Tower, I knew it is a place I wanted to see. As I learned more about France, I loved it even more. Knowing someone who actually live in Paris and hearing his stories, made me love France even more.

Who wouldn't? Especially with this wonderful iconic architecture greeting you in grandeur at night.


The Gardens

The Garden of Versailles is just one of the many gardens I'd love to see. Watching this video just makes me want to get a plane ticket and just go there. Oops, but I don't have a VISA!!!



The Castles

Of course, my fascination of their castles is one of the major reasons I wanna see Paris. Here in the Philippines, you'll finds lots of waterfalls, paradise beaches, breathtaking mountain views, but definitely no castles. We even have many delicious food but no castles. We have hanging mummies and the rice terraces but no castles. :( 




The Faeries Realizations

Now watching these videos has calmed me a bit. It made me remember the beauty of Paris, but no matter what I do - the truth remains. The Paris Attacks will stay in history as a blood bath.

(I recalled watching "Blade" and how he just butchered all the vampires in one of the underground scenes.)

There are many disputes going-on about it, but I care less about it. I care more about innocent lives whose lives were randomly plucked.

I do hope love could reign in everyone's heart. But I guess reality bites and love is also one of the rarest thing to find in this world. No wonder those who finally stumble upon it - hold on to it. 

Sure is great to find "the one," but one doesn't have to find "the one" for him/her to give love to the world. Right?

This is a shift of tone - Yep, I know... hihihi

Now I am going into a philosophical language game, as Mr. Wittgenstein would state. So before I go deep into philosophical thoughts - I guess all I wanted to share is this, "Life isn't perfect. It gives us dreams and nightmares. But it depends how you look at it and how you will grow and wilt from it."

Paris Attacks has created anger and hatred in the hearts of many. Most would want to eliminate ISIS for their criminal acts while others would want to be more sympathetic and look at the bigger picture. 

Right now - the murderous act of butchering more than a 100 people is undoubtedly wrong and evil. No justification can be accepted for it.

But how we should react moving forward should be carefully assessed. 

Watch out for my next blog with Jay-Em - Into the Kingdom of 3D Awesomeness. 

Comments

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts